MPCNC Camarillo, CA

Thank you Ryan!!! I’m definitely a fan! All done with the exception of tiding up the cables and control box. I’ll have it looking sharp in a few days. This was built on a 2’x4’ piece of MDF.

3 Likes

Nice crown, clean machine.

Sweet, so far so good!

Anybody else see that floor and think “Man, that’s going to be a bitch to clean chips out of!” :wink:

1 Like

LOL Yes it is. I don’t do it very often, but we I deep clean it, I pull the whole floor out of the garage and pressure wash the garage and the floor. LOTS of stuff accumulates there (two kids , Dad, and a cat all using it as a playground).

Here’s the video I was trying to link to in my original post. I was having a heck of a time to get it processed in YouTube. This was my first time using the router.

Just the plain link, no iframe or embed stuff.

Cleaned up the cables, controller, and e-stop

1 Like

Looks like that carving came really nice! Build looks finished now as well.

Do you have the files for your Board/LCD box?

1 Like

Sure thing. I designed it in onshape. Go to onshape.com you can get a free account.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/6a5576d94a31b73bda5f3b28/w/2202d1469d7c54588c25b9e7/e/e560ace6baa124b383be7464

If the link doesn’t work just search for MPCNC Rambo case and MPCNC case top. Let me know if it doesn’t work and I will figure something else out for you.

1 Like

I forgot to mention that the LCD case (mounted to the top) I got off of thingiverse.com

3 Likes