1” EMT conduit Primo XL project 1.163”/29.5mm

What happened to your Primo XL? Are there any updates? I am curious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Winter happened. Lol. Waiting for the weather to break. I have everything printed and ready to assemble. Still need a controller board, wiring, and to assemble a table to put it on.

I rearranged an area of my garage to put it, and then got sidetracked by finally trying to semi-winterize my drafty garage before winter. (160yr old 2 story barn/carriage house).

The only time i’ve spent out there this winter has been working on cars. The cnc is going upstairs and the heat is downstairs so not much has happened.

I’m looking forward to getting it up and running. It’s a beast. Figured i’d do another SKR board. What’s everyone doing for 6ft stepper cables now?

4 Likes

Hello @blainesgarage!
Amazing work on scaling all the parts.
I wanted to know if you’re going to release this modified parts.
Thanks again for your contribution!

Nice! Any update on this project? I have a bunch of 32mm pipes laying around and want to use them to build a MPCNC. Curious to know if you made it all the way with your build :slight_smile:

It’s still in a box waiting to be assembled. Has anything changed to the Primo prints in the past 3-1/2 years?

Nope. :slightly_smiling_face: