11/2019 - when will lowrider 25.4mm printed parts be available?

@vicious1 Hmm, Lowrider2 25.4mm printed parts are sold out. Hmm, put together a cart the other day and then verified I could get 25.4mm steel tube before initiating the purchase. Im not going to have time to print the parts anytime soon, so I would prefer to buy the printed parts. When will they be back in stock? Or do you recommend an alternate supplier?

About 3 hours, holiday weekend wiped me out, printers are running at 110%.

1 Like

You need some printers that can do 100mm/s.

1 Like

@vicious1 nope, still no 25.4mm aka 1" available.

You just missed the second set, someone bought them minutes ago, the next set is printing.

I have 6 printers with big nozzles running full speed and then some. As soon as I get ahead of it I will have them in stock but I sold like 7 over the weekend, normally that is 1-2. either check this evening or in a day or two I should be fine. Spurts are impossible to plan for.

If I have time today I will cut another printer and push off the new forum switch.

1 Like

@vicious1 you can ping me if you want. I’m driving to the Hackaday conference so no free time until next Thursday.

I actually have a full set, printed in PLA+ gray, .2 resolution 35% infill if you still haven’t been able to get your hands on them. Just donate the cost Ryan charges for the parts to V1, and I’ll ship 'em to ya.

If of course, that isn’t offensive to V1 to offer. Not trying to step on toes, just wanna help where I can.

5 Likes

Hell of an offer, no offense, all smiles here!

1 Like

hey thx anyway, I just lurked until they showed up in the shop and finished my order. parts are all here and I’m about to put phase zero together.

1 Like