24 x 24 Primo SKR Pro

Did not post any pictures while building. Seems I was always to busy with the next task. I have posted some pictures to share. I used 25.4mm files and 0.083 wall tubing. Parts were printed on Prusa MK3S using PLA SunLu filament for the red, Prusament for black.
Did the crown “print” and had problems with my pen holder, but everything seemed to be fine. Now for some testing and then time to make some noise

7 Likes

Very nice setup, as well as table. I’m designing a box to hold my old Rambo, but in case I have to replace it (it’s given me problems in the past on an old printer), I’d like to have mounting points for an SKR already in the box.

Do you have the basic SKR board dimensions, including screw holes? I can’t seem to find a drawing on the web.

Thanks for the compliment. Here are the dimensions for the SKR Pro board.

That should help you get started

1 Like

Your build is very nice, the table is really clean and organized.

Edit: found an earlier post about project enclosure you used for the board.

1 Like

Nice build!

1 Like

Hi. Very nice build. I’m almost there myself. Would you mind to post a photo from inside the control board case - I’d like to compare all the power connections as well as the rest of the wiring.
How did you power yours? Did you take advantage of multiple power inputs?

is this a printed a purchased case? where can i find it?

Sorry for the delay. Life has been keeping me very busy. The case is a purchased unit. I posted a link below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PWSWVMS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1