Cleaning my back room and found a box of spare prints. Inside there was this bag:
My first MPCNC parts. No center section, I decided to switch to PETG before I managed to print a usable version of the two big Z shaped parts due to a roll of bad filament.
Oh, and a few pieces missing that I used for torture testing leaving them in the back seat of my truck all summer to see how PLA would hold up to the AZ heat. Interestingly enough the PLA MPCNC parts held up very well - they did soften but it took a lot of pressure to get them to deform. Smaller simpler PLA prints I subjected to the same test deformed under their own weight.
I should get rid of these…but they’re kind of fun to run across every now and then