A Huge Thank You!

I am sure many of you see me posting from time to time; I just wanted to say thank you for all of the assistance in troubleshooting of the last few months, and any possible troubleshooting in the future.

You guys rock!

8 Likes

Glad to have you around and hope it was more fun than frustrating!

It was def a combination of the two , there were days when I just had to walk away.

1 Like

Pretty soon you’ll be doing the troubleshooting!

3 Likes

There’s a quote that goes something like “Good judgement is needed to make good choices. Good judgement is gained through making bad choices.” I think that most folks who help out here on the forums are passing along stuff we’ve learned in the “school of hard knocks.” On behalf of this brotherhood, I’d like to welcome our newest graduate, @adamantium1987. His attitude shows he’ll be pursuing post-graduate work in this field.

4 Likes

I have always felt that is what makes this place pretty special for troubleshooting. I feel the ratio of issues per unit built has been super super low. A lot of the issues are kinda rare odd ones. The people that went through it remember those and seem to spot them really fast. So when they recognize the symptoms on someone else’s posts they help out quick.

2 Likes