A sign for mom

Those too young to remember Arlo Guthrie are expected to know how to use YouTube :slight_smile:
(125) Alice’s Restaurant - Original 1967 Recording - YouTube

Much like “Who’s on First?”, still makes me laugh. :rofl:

2 Likes

Very diverse group here covering several generations the world over and all great . Alice’s restaurant is worth the Google everyone :yum:

2 Likes

One of the local radio stations has a tradition of playing it all the way through each Thanksgiving… My guess it has something to do with the amount of time needed for the DJ to start it, and then the time spent doing something else…

2 Likes

It does take it awhile to come around again on the gui-tar when you’re doing the full massacree with four part harmony…

Roundabout is another good lazy DJ track. Or when the GF stops by the studio… :grin:

If you’re goin’ to the show you may as well get the WHOLE show, even though it can be a bit scary knowing how many times you’ve been there!

Seems to be one of those rare pieces that can always make me smile no matter how many times I’ve heard it, much like the aforementioned ‘Who’s On First?’. :grinning:

2 Likes

In her garden, does Alice have shovels, and rakes, and instruments of deeeestruction?

1 Like