A start (to avoid the term 'first')

Here are a few shots of the first parts that went together. And that is to be taken verbally. Cudos, cudos, cudos! What a great design!

Looking good, Ulli! Glad to see you’re using HicWic’s universal mount. I really like mine!

Hi again,
here are a few photos of my entropy greenhouse. It grows! An attempt to make the belt tensioners a bit more complex is visible in pictures _05 and _07. A combination of the belt part of http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1128468 and my own corner-holder. The intention was to make it compatible with Ryan’s original cornerblock design. It sits between corner block and leg top, held together with the screw in the bottom of the corner block.
Unfortunately, my design sits a few tenths too close, and a very suboptimally set printer (experimental, as all) made at least one of the parts too week. See next article (due to picture count limit).

The first attached picture shows the broken belt tension holder, the second the simple timber frame. The 40 by 80 mm^2 beams are glued to the underside of the plywood board. First, I removed the weatherproof coating of the wood with a router.