About the Your Builds category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Here’s my build from Akron, OH

He’s a little background, 62 hrs old, former Software engineer now I do custom carpentry work and do ho.e remodeling. While shut down in Ohio I
researched the Lowrider2 for my retirement gig. I ordered the parts available at let time. While I waited for the Rambo 1.4 to be back in stock I read everything in the forums about the lowrider2. I purchased the endstops kit and touch point with my Rambo. I modified my table add grove for wheels. He’s where I’m lost :confused:. The endstop kits has 4 switches. I’ve seen where it takes 5 switches to auto square auto level. Where does the touch point come in?
I’ve modified the stepper motor cables to run independently. I hope this post was done right! Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I’ve learned a lot from other posting!!!
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Fred
Looks like you got to have alot of fun with that.
Good luck from Denmark