After being sick last week and then it raining the entire week, Sunday’s sun was a huge blessing.
My daughter collects those little decorative spoons and the MIL gave her a new one from Paris on Saturday. My daughter’s holder was out of spots, so on Sunday I thought I’d make her a new one.
Went out to the garage and got to work… then noticed that I really need a new push block for the table saw.
So I started building one.
Got that finished and went back to the spoon rack. Got a few more parts cut and noticed the band-saw blade had lost its bite.
So I replaced it.
Got that finished and went back to the spoon rack. Got a bit farther and noticed that I still haven’t built and push blocks for the jointer.
So I cut one out.
Got that finished and went back to the spoon rack. Got more parts worked on and noticed that 6" belt sander lost its bite.
So I replaced the belt.
Got that finished and went back to the spoon rack. Finally got the rest of the parts finished.
It came out ok. Nothing done on the CNC, but I was already thinking about the next one and parts that could have been cut out. For the little spoon holders, I just did a quick hole with a drill and a cross cut with the table saw, but I could see those being cut with the CNC.