Hello I want to purchase a complete mpcnc kit and the 3d printed part (23.5), but have some question about it. I want to mill wood, use the drag knife and in the future laser engraving for wood. For the questions:
· For the board I will choose the skr pro with the screen this is a good option for the thing that I have planned for the machine?
· The firmware that are in bin file for the board there are ready to flash or they need some modification?
· For the dual end stop is I choose this firmware for the board and plug everything right it will be plug and play or I need to do something else?
· Do I need longer belt for a 24” x 24” working area or the one that come with the kit will be enough?
· I already purchased the Makita rt0701c router can I use ¼ bit shank or it necessary to get 1/8 collet adapter for the router?