Alternative Makita RC0700C mount and dust collection

Hi,
I signal this great router mount for Makita RC0700C.
Part no. Makita 194268-9

For this mount I made a custom adaptation to the original vacuum collection system.

A similar one has been proposed for the metal router base, but it won’t fit for this version.

Hope it is useful for new builds.

Gabriele (Fremebondo)

2 Likes

I have that same mount plate, but I have it cut with 1/4 wood, do you have picture with the router mounted in place? to see how it sits from under neath to see collet clearance ?

Thanks, looking to print your file.

That’s what I printed.

1 Like

Does it line up with the vac plate ?

No, didn’t pay much attention to the dust collector yet.

That is an excellent solution. Easy to cad, easy to print, seems plenty tough. There are a lot of dw611s out there that would be useful in the shop if the base could be liberated from the 611 plate.

Thanks for the flowers :grinning:
Happy with the result, as it was my first thing I did in 3D, well let’s say the first thing with some use (for me).
I did it in Freecad, will attach the files if someone want’s to use or modify it.
Holder for router 611 plate.zip (41.7 KB)

1 Like

Nice , I been at cad for like 3 nights now trying to make a dust collector / sleeve for this I made 3 designs to allow for dust collection, waiting on filament to print / test , after completing the buildof the gantry a couple designs are to tall to keep under the tube, re designing later tonight keep you posted. It’s been a pain… trying to keep all the right angles so that when printing it will have enough meat to build the over hangs