Android's Arduino Bluetooth

Can I use Android’s Arduino Bluetooth app with RAMBo v1.4? If not, do you know how I might use my Android phone to control the Lowrider 2?

The rambo doesn’t have bluetooth, so no.

You can connect a raspberry pi and connect over wifi. v1pi is an image I made to make this a little easier.

2 Likes

Thanks. Merry Christmas

Pendant on a smart phone… That’s a good idea! has anyone done that before? Should be pretty simple to implement. Maybe just make a custom interface for cncjs and use it from your phones browser?

Maybe cncjs is already mobile friendly?

1 Like

There is a tablet pendent made as a plugin for cnc.js

1 Like

I’ll have to read up on this. Could use it for jogging. Lots of possibility. Not bluetooth but WiFi with the v1pi. (Holy cow. Discourse is cool. I just put v1pi and it knew the URL)

There are a few in there. I added them a few days ago.

1 Like

I can’t quite visualize how this would be done, so I need to ask whether this Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 would work for the purpose: https://vilros.com/collections/raspberry-pi/products/vilros-raspberry-pi-4-model-b-complete-starter-kit-with-clear-transparent-case-and-built-in-fan.

My WebControl software I just literally started to make work with Marlin allows multiple clients, including mobile. There’s a mobile oriented webpage that functions as a basic pendant.

1 Like