Another MPCNC Primo Dust

Thanks Craig but by the time I’m done it probably won’t fit. I have a V2 also but it now has a Creality direct drive extruder and dual z steppers. Changes make no noticeable difference with PLA but might help with TPU.

I found it was easier to model a short 25 mm length to try to print. If it fails is usually right away. But I’m sure everyone that prints a lot knows this.

Granddaughter was over for a day we were babysitting. She wanted a Unicorn. Grandpa failed horribly. I spent a few hours trying to debug. Nothing worked.
re-trammed the bed 5 times, changed filament, temps…etc. NOTHING worked.

Started fresh the next day. Finally I noticed the extruder was staving the feed and I realized the filament was not feeding consistently and saw my 2 month old crappy plastic feed gear was CRACKED! I actually felt great and upgraded to the all metal one for like $14 delivered and all great!

Live and learn!

FYI, I have moved the STL files from Thingiverse to Printables. (Printables).

I have not yet figured out how to edit my original post. The pencil edit link seems to just let me view my post in different formats but not edit it. If anyone can help me with that, I will update post. Thanks