Another MPCNC, stainless

New Stainless build, 25.4mm, 24"x24" footprint.
This one is my new part printer, drag knife vinyl cutter (since apparently I can die cutting it with the laser), and laser etcher. I’ll keep beating up the other ones as routers/mills.

I had to make this to test out the new series wiring harnesses. Built it just big enough to 3D print the MPCNC parts for the kits.

Since I won’t be milling on this one I screwed everything to the underside, kinda portable.

Stainless is hard to work with If you can get your supplier to cut it to length do it, I killed a band saw blade and a cold cut saw blade. Would have been cheaper to have them cut it for sure.

View post on imgur.com

Looking very clean!

nice. now I wanted to make one :smiley: this would be a great large footprint 3d printer

Wow, amazing. That’s a sexy looking machine, looks like a rendering. I wish I had the room to build another machine. Definitely feeling that itch…

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about my CSGO Skins inventory so I’m throwing this post together. See, I have an inventory valued at roughly $846.77. People often ask how much I spent for my skins. The answer is nothing. I’ve never spent money on CS:GO other than for the game itself. Everything I have, I got through playing the market and betting on pro matches. Now, I’m going to tell you the exact methods I used to get my inventory. By the end of this post, you’ll know everything you need to start making a profit in CSGO.