Anyone in the Raleigh area?

I am just about to complete my MPCNC build and would love to meet other folks in the area working with their MPCNC machines to share ideas. Let me know!

3 Likes

In Winston-Salem, a few hours west of you :expressionless:

Nice to hear that there are folks with similar interests in the area. I just got my build wired up and my crown printed. Plan to add pictures to the forum this weekend once I finish the base for the machine.

How long have you been working on your MPCNC? I am completely new to this…so may have a few questions along the way :smile:

Hopefully, there are others and we can do a meetup in the area.

I’m just as new as you. I’ve had my machine setup for awhile, but I have a lot of angst about any decisions I make with it, and starting any serious projects for various reasons. I’m on a very tight budget at the moment, so I can’t justify stepping away from my other work obligations to tinker nearly as much as I hoped to.

Finally got some pictures of my build out there:

I definitely understand the budget constraints lately, especially with the holidays. Right now I am trying to understand what bits and how the milling part works. I did some simple letter carving, but still got a long way to go.

If you get a chance and want to share your build would love to see it.

1 Like