Anyone wants some fancy touch plates?

Heck yes!

Anyway to add a post on one end to easily clamp onto? counter sunk screw would be nice

Looks like it uses one of these.
https://www.amazon.com/Terminals-Spade-Terminals-Female-Insulated-Connector-Nylon-Connectors/dp/B07883D6HQ
Not sure if itā€™s the right size, but same style connector.

1 Like

Oh look. That oneā€™s BPA free so you can eat with it!

I am not understanding this? Clamp on the negative for the endmill, and spade on the positive for the plate.

2.8mm spade soft rubber cover.

Donā€™t encourage eating of things outside the BBQ threadā€¦you never know!

So this is not appropriate for use as a spatula or veggie/fish tray in a smoker? Hmph. :japanese_ogre:

Youā€™re reading comprehension is laking todayā€¦ I said eat ā€˜withā€™ itā€¦ not eat them :slight_smile:

Yupā€¦more coffee is needed, brb

1 Like

I start a Mt. Dew drip shortly after I get to work. Iā€™m amazed Iā€™m not a diabetic yet.

I just mean like a terminal sticking up so you can use an alligator clamp on it so it lays flat. If you donā€™t bend it and stuff to keep it from raising one side up from the spade

You will easily be able to bend it at the spade or at the spatula.

Iā€™ve mostly cut myself off from MtDew. I was going through 2 or 3 20 bottles a day. Now itā€™s a cup of coffee before work, then sugar free gatorade the rest of the day. Might get a sprite at lunch.

I am trying to knock it off as wellā€¦while it is cold I have ditched the Dr. Pepper for green tea at lunch. Has to be my worst viceā€¦sugar and caffeine.

At the height of my hosting tech support career, I was downing nearly 5 sodas a day.

The coke freestyle machine at work doesnā€™t have Mt Dew, so I settle for mellow yellow with orange. I fill up a yeti cup with ice and drink in the morning and sip it. Then at lunch Iā€™ll dump whatever is left and refill with some other drink out of the machine.

Anytime I start to feel overweight, I replace the afternoon drink with flavored water. Thatā€™s usually good for a 5lb weight drop after a week.

And now I feel Iā€™ve derailed another thread. :confused:

1 Like

Wait. Thereā€™s rails!!??

3 Likes

On everything related to this site :slight_smile:

Rails, we donā€™t need no stinking rails.

1 Like

How early is too early for some bourbon? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Beer before liquor, never been sicker. So start early.

1 Like

It took a diagnosis of diabetes, but cutting out regular soft drinks (Iā€™m originally from New Orleans, if thereā€™s no alcohol, itā€™s a soft drink) and going to diet only not only helped my blood sugars, it stalled out the enwidening I was undergoing. Seriously, I did stop eating quite as much pure crap, but the primary modification I made was going to diet sodas. I still eye the regular Coke spigot at the drink machines (see my sidebar about being from the Deep South, Pepsi is gross), but I go for the Coke Zeroā€¦

3 Likes