Assembly page on site not working

Is anyone else experiencing that the assembly pages of the V1 Engineering site are not functioning?
Just getting the left navigation in outline form.

That seems likely. @vicious1 just posted some new instructions. Can you post a screenshot?

We just moved the Burly instructions. Maybe the link you followed is pointing to a page that isn’t the right url anymore? Try this:

https://docs.v1engineering.com/mpcnc/burly/conduit/

That was exactly it! Thank you for an amazingly quick response.
I can’t even tell you how excited I am to get started on my build! I got the kit for Christmas and have had the printing done for some time now but I’m just now getting to the actual assembly.

Much appreciated!
Tracy

F5 and everything is working again?

There should not be too many stray links to fix. Let me know if you find any.

Hello Ryan! You are a bit of a cult hero of mine, just saying…
I certainly don’t want to waste your time but I have to say that I am extremely excited about getting this build working. I’m starting with the MPCNC but will likely migrate over and convert to a Lowrider at some point. I create custom seating and positioning equipment for individuals with disabilities for a not for profit in Syracuse, New York. I look forward to us being able to replicate the parts for our seating and positioning solutions using the MPCNC.

I have been testing on a large industrial CNC router at a regional school nearby, but access and availability of the machine is a bit of an issue. I am so looking forward to bringing this capability right into our shop in Syracuse . I’ll post pics and vids on the other side of the build.

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliments!

Glad to have you hear. Very excited to see how this works out for you. Very nice use case, I have a close friend that I am sure would like to see how it works out for you as well.

I’m still seeing a 404 on the assembly pages.

Path:
www.v1engineering.com
Home -> MPCNC -> Assembly
That gets me to the page with images that are direct links to all the sections. Following any of those links takes me to /mpcnc/ where I guess it should be /mpcnc/burly/ unless that’s planned to be swapped to the new one?

Edit: Just checked and Firefox says I’ve got no data for v1engineering.com cached, so pretty sure it’s a newly pulled copy of the page.

Yeah. Calling @vicious1, @jeffeb3, and whomever else…

Yeah, the Table link from the Assembly Page is bad…

Something’s going wacky in the website. I tried going in via the home page, and ended up at docs.v1engineering.com/mpcnc/table/mpcnc/burly/table/ and it just kept adding on… Something with the JS redirect for the table page is way funky. docs.v1engineering.com/mpcnc/table is throwing a 404, and when you click on the table link again, it starts its mambo line to hell. If you go to docs.v1engineering.com, all is good.

My bad, primo burly mixup.

https://docs.v1engineering.com/

Probably gonna be wacky for few days until I catch all the links.

I updated all the MPCNC main site menu links.

That should help.

This docs/table thing is because the same document is in the navigation menu twice. I know you shouldn’t have to care, and it is goofy that it works that way, but it can’t tell where in the menu you came from, so it ends up looking like it is in both places.

https://docs.v1engineering.com/mpcnc/burly/table/

That should be the right address.

1 Like

OHHHHHHHH I get it now

I am finishing up the parts page I can add a rename in there. while I am at it to fix that.