Assembly STL

I was wondering if their were full assembly STL’s available for the lowrider 2?

When building custom bits to personalize my LR I keep wishing there was a reference model that could be imported into Fusion to work out spacing etc.

Not asking for Step files but just a static STL. Ideally these would be rendered at the assembly level into the 4 main components that you highlight in the assembly section. Y Plates, Gantry, and Router Plate but even a monolithic file would be helpful.

Regardless I’m having a blast building this thing, thanks for creating this wonderful toy.

cc: @vicious1

1 Like

Sorry I do not have anything like this. I have not been building full assemblies.

i too have wished for this, it wouldn’t be hard to build with all the individual STLs provided. if enough people want an assembled model i could give it a go.

It really isn’t terribly difficult once you figure out how to position stls in your cad of choice, and as far as that goes, it was a worthwhile exercise for me when I was planning out my mostly scrap cnc.

Yep that’s what I’m doing as well I just didn’t want to recreate the wheel if had already been done.

I saw the illustrations on the assembly page and thought maybe they were floating around.

No biggie thx all.

2 Likes