Bad pun

If Ryan owned a bicycle, would it be a @vicious1 cycle?

4 Likes

Can’t do it🤐

1 Like

Too many possible puns here!!

“Vicious circle” was one of the original names (along with allted, v1, and Ryan. Who is this guy?).

I always suspected it was in reference to the addicting appeal of building tools that can build more tools. But also a spinning bit is a little circle of mayhem and destruction.

1 Like

So tame compared to all the other names I have been called!

I hear he lost a set of training wheels :joy:

1 Like

Turns out I am pretty sure it was only a sprain…MCL is very very sore, but I am walking much better now! I think I will try to stick with water sports for a while. Gotta keep those training wheels on, sometimes trying to be a big boy too soon is not worth it.

1 Like

2 Likes

He isn’t allowed till he finishes the Primo. Reverse diving looks tempting. I once got thrown out of a boat at 80 and it hurt😬

It’s the skipping until you’re going slow enough for something to break the surface that’s the worst.

2 Likes

They said I looked like pinwheel :skull:

1 Like

Yikes!

In high school we were on some jet skis. I kept telling me buddy “it’s just water why you so scared” So I jumped off at full speed to prove a point (35-40 mph). I knew when I came up I had to look composed…it hurt so freaking bad, my arms and legs got ripped in different directions.

2 Likes

My friend driving looked like his but was glued to the seat but me nooooo. We slid down a wake and the boat dropped out from under me the came back up and smacked me with the side rail breaking 2 ribs and then when I hit the water the force ripped the zipper out of the lifejacket and flipped it over my head☠ this happened so fast my friend was shocked when he looked over and I was gone and the guys behind us were dragging me out of the water

1 Like

This was in the first 10 min of a big bass tournament so it wasn’t a fun weekend casting GB with broken ribs is not fun or swaying in a boat or breathing. I I had bee 30 it would have been almost fun bet at 50 not so much​:grinning::grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

Yep I’m now the guy you see fishing from the dock😝

2 Likes

Nothing like a yard sale on water!

2 Likes