Bah!!

I keep thinking how it would be so much more convenient to not have to change heads between the 3D extruder and the spindle if I’d just make another one of these…

It’s not supposed to be that addictive…

If you build a second one it can be the clean one…3D printed and laser, no head switching. My vote is for two, but that’s because I have two running and building a 3rd. I am a little biased though, just a little.

I guess this would be 3 technically. I have the laser mounted on a makeblock xyplotter that I was given. :slight_smile: it’s now had its firmware rewritten so it understands gcode. I’ve seen better code come from random line noise than the original firmware…

I think 3 makes sense… One for the printer, one for the laser, one for the cnc… Oh… Maybe a spare as well… Hmm…

The setup… Both using a raspberry pi 3 server to run them so the laptop need not be plugged in.

Ahhh, I’m jealous. I’m out welder shopping so I can stack my machines on a nice steel rack. Your setup looks great. Maybe I’ll stick with wood.

Toys and their spare parts are never enough :slight_smile: I have a dream almost fulfilled: having 8 printers working at the same time.