Build in Germany

Hi everyone,

thank you Ryan for this great and awesome project you have shared with all of us.
It makes a lot of fun assembling all the parts together.
It´s like a puzzle and everything fits together perfectly.

After printing all the parts (127h) I have started assembling my MPCNC through the last days.

My MPCNC is controlled by an Arduino Uno with a CNC Shield V3

I´m still using Estlcam because it´s simple to use.

Table Size : 100x80x10cm

I have found a Crown to check if everthing is fine with the MPCNC

and so the adventure begins…

I´m not sure but I think something went wrong with the Crown Job :slight_smile:

so I decided to do another one…

4 Likes

Looks awesome, nice build

2 Likes

…today I´ve spend some time to improve my Estlcam setup,

now my endstop´s are working what makes it possible to get the MPCNC in a homing position

2 Likes

YESSSSS, Best drawing so far!

1 Like

What are you going to do with the BB8 drawings?
Did you decide against the DualEndstop roller plates? If so why?
Your endstop mountings look really nice!

Greetings from Germany!

Hi Brian,

I´m using an Arduino with a CNC Shield and Estlcam as Software. I think it´s not possible to use a dual endstop with Estlcam. That’s the only reason.

Yesterday I have started printing all the parts again for another MPCNC and if all the parts are printed I try to control the MPCNC with a different board like Ramps/Marlin or something like that and a dual endstop :slight_smile:

The BB8 pictures in the background are from another project I have started with my little son, a BB8 life-size radio controlled robot :slight_smile:

1 Like
The BB8 pictures in the background are from another project I have started with my little son, a BB8 life-size radio controlled robot ?
That would be worth an offtopic thread here! :D Really cool.

I did not know that about Estlcam. Would be bad if that is true as I wanted to use that software.

You can use Estlcam as a cam software, just not a controller software with arduino/ramps stack.