CAD for spindle adapter

I need to design and print something to hold my router. Can I get the Solidworks file or just a description of the geometry in this part please?
Like what’s the diameter of the curve? What’s the spacing of the pipes?

I think you can get what you want from the Blank Mounts section at this GitHub project. I don’t know Solidworks, but you should be able to import the STEP files and also examine the JPG diagrams to get what you want. Let me know if this does not get the job done. I have some additional resources.

Edit: Here is an image that might help that I produced when I was designing a dust shoe for my rig. It was produced by importing the STL files into Fusion 360, positioning the STL files, and then extracting curves from a cross section of the STL files. With the personal (free) version of Fusion 360, I cannot export DXF files.

This was using the STL files for the 25.4 tubing, but the curve you care about should remain constant across versions.

Thanks, I checked out the link. The JPGs don’t have any measurements, and the files are only STEP. STEP files are often used to protect Intellectual Property from the manufacturer because they don’t contain any data except surfaces.
That work you did looks good. Can you measure that curve that appears to be about 90mm please?

The curve is 90.2mm. This is Fusion 360 tools giving me this number based on the STL file (i.e. it is not eyeballed). I know nothing about Solidworks. In Fusion 360, I can take a STEP file and project a cross section of the geometry into a drawing.

Thanks. Yea, Solidworks can’t do that to my knowledge.