Calibration part for LR2

I calibrared my 3D printer to be square and to have proper dimensions in all axes.

I am going to start printing the parts for a LR2 in a few days. I saw that e.g. for Prusa MkIII there is a sort of calibration part, that is like the final confirmation that the printer is setup properly and that the parts will fit.

I do not think there is one for the LR2 - but which part would you recommend to print first and inspect for print issues? Not that I expect any. But I would like to print the most difficult/critical part as the first one - if there is any.

Thanks for suggestions!

If you’re happy with 10x10x10 cube results, then the MPCNC should be fine. A larger cube would be better.

I guess the one part that concerns people the most is the tubing top mounts or feet.

In the end, you said your printer is already calibrated, so it’s probably close enough.

There is a 3D L shape, that is 100mm in X, Y, Z. That will save some plastic and you can tell if your build is square. There aren’t many interfacing parts, so the S fit test isn’t necessary.

Sounds fine:) How about the vertical holes and XY compenstation?

I guess I will just start with the largest part.