Hello good people of the forum,
I’m currently building my lowrider 2 (build here), and have looked into my electronic box for components to use in my build. The parts are mainly from a dissassembled Anet A8 printer and a yet to be finished Hypercube printer (which have been work-in-progress the last 4 years…).
Do you think any of these components can be used?
- 12v, 20A (S-240-12). From Anet A8
- LCD 2004. From Anet A8
- LCD 12864
- BBT SKR mini 2.0 (5x TMC2209, 32 bit)
- BBT SKR mini 1.2 (4x TMC2209, 32 bit)
- Creality V 1.1.4. (16 bit) From Ender 3 pro
- MEGA2560 + Ramps 1.4 + 5xDRV8825 (16 bit)
- Anet A1284 (16 bit). From Anet A8 (maybe defect)
Nema 17 stepper motor:
- 5x Anet 42SHDC3025-24B (0,9A, 0,4Nm) . From Anet A8
- 5X 17HS 4401 (1.7A, 0,42 Nm)
- 9x optical
- 3x mechanical. From Anet A8
Is it possible/recommended to use the SKR mini 2.0, of the the displays, one of the stepper motor packs, some of the end stops and maybe the PSU?
I’m not great at firmware and would be mighty grateful if someone could help me with the firmeware.