Cant print from SD card

I appreciate that but idk if it’s worth the shipping to send it back to California from Florida.

Those last two pins look suspect, if you can solder hit them real quick if not no problem. If you send it flat rate small box it’s $6 If I sent you a bad one I’ll reimburse you for your shipping.

Okay Yea after looking close at the picture I agree. I give it a go with the solder Iron when I get a little time and I keep you posted.

I’ve noticed on some of mine that sd only works if the card is inserted BEFORE power is applied to the ramps/mega. Others let me hot swap auth no problems. Minor inconvenience so never bothered troubleshooting.

It turned out after re-soldering the last two pins I now have a functional SD card reader. Good call.and good info for anyone else having SD card issues.

Sorry for the hassle, thanks for fixin it!

No worries. One can’t expect a project like this to be perfect. It was a learning experience. I’m trying to post a photo from my phone but the file size is too big. Anyways I appreciate your fast response and insight. I think you are doing pretty good for seemingly one guy. I have no complaints your mpcnc works perfectly.

Sorry to hijack, but question for Ryan.

On the smart display, what is the value of the resistor that you retrofitted?

I have had one of these for a while, and have just put up with the barely readable display, so I think I have the problem you solved.

I don’t think the value actually matters too much, Pretty sure it was about 100k pictures are still up of it on the shop page for the screen. It just needs to be more than what it is.