Captcha problem

Anyone having problem with getting into site with captcha. Enter correct digits, but never able to get in. Have tried this on multiple computers and tablets. Very frustrating. Most of the time cannot enter. Any solution??

What site? This forum and the shop are the only ones you can log into. The main site does not have user accessible areas anymore.

Has anyone else encountered this?

When I type V1engineering.com get a captcha. Fill it out and always comes back as incorrect

That is very weird. I have never seen that. I suspect it’s something strange going on with your internet provider or something like that. What does a screen shot look like?

Have tried resetting page, google notifications, cookies etc. This always popsup now when I type in V1engineering.com

You have a ton of tabs open and a lot of them are V1, are you closing it out between settings, even rebooting your computer?

I opened a ton of tabs (like a couple dozen) and couldn’t produce the problem. A little searching on “.well-known” captcha and I did find this: https://www.siteground.com/blog/new-anti-bot-ai/

Something (not quite sure how SiteGround relates to WordPress) is apparently flagging your IP as a bot conducting denial of service or brute-force attacks. Are you on a proxy where other bad actors on the same proxy could be doing nefarious things? Are you coming from a country or region which might have similar malicious traffic patterns?

Seems it’s my ISP. I live in rural Montana and have unusual broadband that has a microwave dish to a mountain to the isp which is primarily video streaming ISP. This captcha only came up with V1engineering, possibly because I visited it so much in the last few weeks! Anyway, seems to have solved the problem by going in cognito in Chrome. Glad it’s not at your end Ryan. Sorry about the confusion. Love your products and site!! Used pen for first job and sure shows any uneveness in the table where it doesn’t print!

Thanks for all of your help, guys!
Mark

2 Likes