Complete Lowrider v2 for sale in Perth Western Australia

Expressions of Interest for now. If someone is seriously keen, I might pass it on. Please reply here so I can reach you.

For Sale is a complete lowrider v2 with Stainless steel tubes also included. It comes with:

• The complete Ryan’s kit.
  • Two sets of flat parts for both 25 and 25.2mm OD. The 25.2 OD are in used condition painted grey with black outlines.
  • Aluminium router plate instead of mdf.
  • All parts of plastic in Red, Black and Grey colour theme.
  • Mini Rambo 1.3 with no end stops, LCD and steppers and all wiring etc. for 8x4 ft size.
  • Makita rt0700c knock off but of high quality - will hold torque at lower rpms.
  • Collet for Makita for 3.17mm 1/8th bits.
  • Spare full roll of 10mm belt plus original belt, my size was 7x4 so you might need the new belt to go full 8 feet.
  • Spare pulley.
  • 2 spare bearings.

The main gantry is still assembled for a 4feet table setup so you can pick it up almost half ready if in Perth surrounds.

I cannot show it working as it is now in partial disassembled state, however no issues with it and I had a good run of couple of projects.

Genuine reason for sale. I have moved on to a commercial setup for a lot more speed for what we need to do next and more metal work.

Spent $1300-1400 AUD on it, willing to let go all for $750 AUD.

Cheers.

1 Like

Don’t know if you’ve sold this out yet. It’s been over a year now, I see. But I have a friend in Perth - I’ve reached out to him to gauge his interest level.

I only listed this 2 months ago so yes still available.