Complete Primo kit (USA)

I bought a complete Primo kit back in December and have never done anything with it, so I’m looking to sell it. Includes the following:

MPCNC Printed Parts - 23.5mm - Primo
Mini-RAMBo 1.3
MPCNC Build Kit - Primo Version
Wiring Kit
GT2 10mm Belt × 2

I paid $476.97 for everything shipped.

I’m willing to sell it for $450 shipped (in USA). It has never been assembled or used in any way. All I have done is open the box and look at all the parts.

Located in Utah if you want to arrange local pickup (I’ll include the 3/4 conduit for locals).

Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

Forgot to add it includes the bracket for the dewalt router.

Hello
Is this still available ? I am pretty new to the whole thing so is this everything you need except for the conduit ? is this for the 3/4 inch regular conduit ? and id this the new style of printed parts or the originally ?I am in Ohio so you would be shipping to Ohio
thanks
mike

Yes it’s still available. I’ll cover the shipping. Let me know if you’re still interested. I’ll check back here more regularly.

All you would need is the 3/4” conduit and the router. Everything else is included.

It’s the newest style. I bought it from V1 in December.

thanks for getting back to my I am talking to someone else about buying there old style one , if that doesn’t work out ill see if we can work something out
thanks
mike

Sounds good. Just let me know.

im interested is it still available?

Yes, I still have it. It’s the complete mpcnc primo kit. Just need the conduit.

living in Newark Delaware, would it be possible to ship? PM?

You bet. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Did you sell this already? Hard to tell from the conversation above.

It’s not available.

No longer available. I’m not sure how to change the title or delete the listing.

1 Like