Configure TFT35 V2.0 to move the two X axes on SKR PRO V1.2

Hi!!!
I need to configure the graphic controller TFT35 V2.0 to move the two X axes in SKR PRO V1.2
I don’t know how to do this configuration, as the graphic buttons show only the option to move 01 X axis.
IDEX Printer (Dual X-Carriage)
Thanks

Marlin should handle translating any X movement into moving two motors, unless you wire them together in series.

the configuration on Marlim is already correct, the problem is that I cannot configure the Firmware tft35 v2.0 to show the buttons to move the second X axis. Only the button to move only 1 X axis appears on the tft35 v2.0

I don’t understand what is going on. Don’t the two X motors always move in lock step?

the two X motors are independent, when one is in motion making an impression, the other is at rest, it is the IDEX system. They are not connected in series. Each one has its own separate drivers and movement.

Oh, ok. I didn’t know that. I am used to questions about the dual X of the V1 machines.

The tft screen is pretty dumb. It only talks to Marlin through serial by gcodes. So whatever gcode you would send is what it needs to send. But AFAIK, it isn’t set up to send any 2nd X stuff. So you would need to edit the firmware.