Connection trouble on new build

And you might have to log out/in to get it to take. I can’t remember the command to kick it.

Ok ran it and re logged in.

owner@owner-pc:~$ groups
owner adm dialout cdrom sudo dip plugdev lpadmin sambashare

Connect button still does nothing

Correction the connection button works now but still getting the error

Ok, so we are at the same spot on both computers :).

At this point, I think it is something wrong with the board. Maybe a fuse? Can you take them out and test them?

Or, we could try flashing it. Maybe @vicious1 has a better idea.

ok will check the fuse and wait to see if anyone else has any ideas… this thing is going to drive me to drink…lol thanks for the help

This is a new issue for me. The combination of symptoms isn’t making much sense.

Can you upload a picture of your board with power and usb only.

On the windows machine, with repatier host and arduino ide installed you should not need the old driver, probably best to remove it, probably remove all three of those reboot and start fresh. Make sure the robo is not plugged in.

Windows sees the device and recognizes what it is, so that tells me software issues.

So once you get all fresh installs and if it still does not work in reptier, and all the fuses check out good (remove and test them). The next step is try to flash with arduino and see what error it gives.

Thanks for all the help guys I did get it fixed turns out that Flashing the board did the trick, now I just have to figure out why the pen isn’t staying on the paper for the crown test.

1 Like

Put the pen on the paper, reset, then start.

That worked thanks ryan

1 Like