Controller and screen are not working

You can try the pi. It should be able to handle 250k. If you have a windows or Linux box to try with repetier, that would also work to check out the board.

1 Like

Hello Ryan

I think I will send you the board and screen to touch them.
Can you please share with me the address

Thanks

to check them*

Send it to the address on the label.

Sent!

Thanks

Well the package showed up. I plugged it in and I have no idea what is on the board. It is not programmed with ultimachines, or my firmware. Did you ever connect estlcam to it?

Hello Ryan!
After building the Low rider, I connected the board and screen and It didnā€™t work. And then I contacted you! I had to google ā€œEstlcanā€ to know what you are talking about! So to answer you, No.

Okay, I will ship out a new board(tested again) just in case. You should get an email tomorrow with shipping info.

okā€¦ thanks Ryan

I hope they wonā€™t make me pay tax again on it here on the border!

hey Ryan ā€¦ I hope youā€™re good
Just double checking if the new board is sent or not. Somehow I didnā€™t get the email of the shipping info.
Thanks

Sorry I could not get it to flashā€¦and did not think I had a replacement to send you yet. We got lucky I brought one of each board in for the test bench earlier this month and have a new mini ready to go. Flashing and testing it real quick. You should have a tracking number shortly!

Hey Ryan. Thanks! I really appreciate it. I received the package today.
I will connect it soonā€¦ but somehow (I guess my fault) I sent you the connection between the ā€œminiā€ and the power adaptorā€¦ it seem you forgot to sent it backā€¦ :slight_smile:
no problemā€¦ do you know if I can buy this on Amazonā€¦ do you know whatā€™s called so I can search for it?

No way, there is not one plugged into the board?

I am talking about this oneScreen Shot 2020-11-06 at 11.24.24 AM
I guess itā€™s called ā€¦ " Female Barrel Power Jack"

donā€™t worry I already ordered oneā€¦ :slight_smile:

Oh noā€¦cut that plug off. That thing is super prone to failure. Hard wire the black mini plug. No reason to have a plug before a plug.

Cool! I will do that!

Hey Ryanā€¦ All is goodā€¦ Controller and Screen are working just fineā€¦ I will share later some media about the final setup

1 Like