Converting image to svg

Interesting read for sure Jeff… I always thought it was because it was too hot for some dogs to stay outside lol. That is what I came up with when I was a kid watching Dog Day Afternoon with my parents, and they did not know the etymology I asked for. Isn’t wiki great!?

Edit… but really, I am still curious about svg conversion for my zenxy.

2 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

I would add to that the minimization of the number of times the pen or tool has to move up and down, as well as the algorithmic ability of the CAM software to compute optimized, shortest paths probably play a huge role in saving time.

VirtualBox is indeed a great tool. I’ve used it in the past to virtualize Manjaro, Debian, and ArchLinux for different things. vpype seems to be cross-platform compatible though?

We usually call this period autumn, and here in Central Europe, it’s quite a magical, beautiful thing with all the colourful leaves falling, temperatures improving a little before the winter winds bring discomfort, humans getting busier again shaking of their summer flegmatism, and late-summer or autumn flowers and plants coming into season.

Damn… I now imagine you as an Iron Islander from A Song of Ice and Fire, worshipping the Drowned God and stuff. :wink: