Crown test gone wild!

I assumed it was an issue with the firmware however, I’m not familiar with platformio.

The photo of repetier is showing that your board is reporting it’s initial position as X=0, Y=2000, Z=0
That explains it zooming off in Y when told to go to (10,0) - it has to do 40,000 steps in -Y to get there…

Something is definitely hinky with your firmware config (initial home position at the very least).
You could try doing a G92 x0 y0 z0 after it boots, then try the g1 x10 y0 again and see if you get a reasonable (10mm in +X) motion…

When I use the on board screen of the machine. Everything homes just fine. I will try your suggestions though.

There are relative moves, and absolute moves. The screen will move in relative coordinates, so 10mm more. The G1 will be in absolute (probably, you can change it to relative). So that is saying go to Y=0. In absolute positioning, this won’t. move, except for the first move:

G1 X10 Y0
G1 X10 Y0
G1 X10 Y0
G1 X10 Y0
G1 X10 Y0

Can you link to where you found your firnware? I’m not finding it.

Here.

That comment says that one version homes to the back, that might put it at Y=2000. So that solves that part of the mystery.

yes, sir. I kinda figured that to be correct.

Ok so i was able to bring Micheal s (TT) marlin file into platformio. I went ahead and built it just as he explains too in his video. But i’m getting a failed "LPC1768. any clue as to why? I’ll get to doing some research but its been one hell of a long weekend.

at90usb1286_cdc IGNORED

at90usb1286_dfu IGNORED

DUE IGNORED

DUE_USB IGNORED

DUE_debug IGNORED

LPC1768 FAILED 00:00:01.572

LPC1769 IGNORED

melzi IGNORED

melzi_optiboot IGNORED

rambo IGNORED

sanguino_atmega644p IGNORED

sanguino_atmega1284p IGNORED

STM32F1 IGNORED

STM32F4 IGNORED

ARMED IGNORED

mks_robin IGNORED

black_stm32f407ve IGNORED

teensy35 IGNORED

malyanm200 IGNORED

esp32 IGNORED

fysetc_f6_13 IGNORED

linux_native IGNORED

==================== 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:01.572 ====================

This sure doesnt seem correct.

There is a more helpful error message higher up. Start with the first error.

I removed the .pioenvs like it said, Now its telling me unable to find destination disk (’+e +’)

I just want to save it to the file location I entered when i started the project. But… thats not happening.

I’m assuming the motherboard is incorrect and thus the reason why my skr isnt responding like it should
Or am I wrong here?

• :[2400, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 250000, 500000, 1000000]
    */
    #define BAUDRATE 250000

// Enable the Bluetooth serial interface on AT90USB devices
//#define BLUETOOTH

// The following define selects which electronics board you have.
// Please choose the name from boards.h that matches your setup
#ifndef MOTHERBOARD
#define MOTHERBOARD BOARD_RAMPS_14_EFB
#endif

// Optional custom name for your RepStrap or other custom machine
// Displayed in the LCD “Ready” message
//#define CUSTOM_MACHINE_NAME “3D Printer”

// Define this to set a unique identifier for this printer, (Used by some

Motherboard is definitely not Ramps_14. Change it to BOARD_BIGTREE_SKR_V1_3

I have fixed everything that I can possibly think of, stepper motors, board, stepper drivers, HOME_BUMPs are set to where I like them. extruder temp set to 170… (found this in another post) endstops enabled. But now I get this message and its driving me crazy and of course I am unable to find anything about it

File “C:\Users\Chris\Downloads\mpcnc lowrider 2 - marlin 2.0 and mks tft firmware\marlin 2.0 - mpcnc lowrider2 - skr v1.3 tmc5160\Marlin\src\HAL\HAL_LPC1768\upload_extra_script.py”, line 16

print '\nUnable to find destination disk (' + e + ')\n' \

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Guys for the love of god, what am I doing wrong here? I’m pulling my hair out here.

Directory name is too long. Move the Marlin folder to C:\ or another root directory. Or just shorten both MPCNC directories a lot.

Care to explain how to do that, Edward?

navigate to your Downloads directory. Right click on the folder labeled "mpcnc … " and rename it to mpcnc. open it and do the same to "marlin 2.0… " to marlin2.

This looks like you’re trying to upload it from platformio. Just build it, get the firmware.bin, and put the .bin on the sd card.