Duel end stops, cut wont start

I got my last issue fixed. New issue. I used estlcam and created a cnc program. I start the program through repetier host and it stops after zeroing with a probe and just sits there. No prompt that I see on repetier or lcd screen.

I’m using the gcode from the milling basics. I’m also using skr pro 1.2 with duel endstops and zprobe.

The program zeros everything with endstops and probe then raises up and stays there. I also tried just using a sd card. At one point it prompted me and I hit ok however it still did nothing. Now there are no prompts to my lcd. Screen and it just shows it running but isnt.

The first time I ran the program it did start cutting but only air. After stopping it and resetting up everything it doesnt run the program at all now.

In using skrpro v1.2 I flashed for duelstops following v1 page. Accidentally did 1.3 1st that was last issue I refreshed and everything looked good. Tested endstops all trigger when pressed. All open when not

M00 is a pause. It usually has words on it after M00, which show up in the LCD.

You can just remove the M00 command.

You should be able to click the wheel on the screen to get it to unpause though.

I like the paise as I plan on using it for tool changes.

With the lcd nothing shows up ( I’ll take a picture of it running when I get home from work)

Is the wheel on the lcd or repetier I didnt see a wheel on either. I know its something simple just wasnt seeing it last night

The wheel will be on the lcd depending on the screen you have

I have the one that comes with skr1.2 bundle from v1 page I’ll check screen brand when I get home

That will be the tft35. There is a knob that is also a button. Push that to resume after a pause

Hmmm. We call that the tft screen. It is new, so bear with me.

I think if you run the job from the sd of the tft screen it will pause correctly. I don’t think the screen knows enough to know a pause was sent to Marlin from RH.

I think if you switch it to the marlin mode, the M0 from RH will show up on that screen. (you press the knob down for a few seconds and you can pick marlin mode or tft mode).

The way we do this without a screen is just to separate the files by tool. So I just have one file per tool and I change in between files.

I was going to do the seperate files as well, hoping the duel stops work right so I dont have to though. I’ll mess with the screen when I get home. I dont mind doing sd card.

I’ll also have to check the mode not sure what it is in I appreciate the information and will test it hopefully tonight to see if it corrects the issue.

The very first time I ran with the g code and repetier it did start the job and attempt to cut but only cut air. My depth was correct and I’m using Ryan’s touch plate so that should also be correct depth.

If you have pretty icons and touch screen, it is in tft mode.

The marlin mode is really making Marlin do all the work to draw the screen. All the info and feedback goes straight inti Marlin.

In tft mode, the screen is just talking gcode to Marlin. It is exactly like running repetier host in a little screen.

Unfortunately, the stuff Marlin allows you to do in the Marlin mode is different than what can be done over the gcode. I think this is going to be a pinch point and I hope someone is thinking about how to fix that. Maybe I should ask about it.

It’s in that mode then, maybe that is what is causing some of the communication errors I have been having will update when I get home.

Only thing that is wierd is it didnt cut when I put the gcode onto the sd directly. I did save it first and put on desktop then dragged to sd card.

When I use repetier host in marlin on the screen it sits on probe never raises.

When I use sd card with tft screen I’m able to get it going by pressing wheel but then it cuts air just above surface

Starting pocketing just so it was touching wood these are my tool path settings, I did change the vbit z stepdown to 2mm as well.

Not sure why it is not correcting 0. I’m using v1 probe and that is .15 which I have in the gcode correct I believe.

I see the first gcode line is z .5 so it may actually be doing it right as it’s just touching the surface. Is there a away to set the depth on carve pocketing? This may be my issue now

Solved the issue. I did not have my vbit diameter correct or the thickness of my touch plate in the gcode