Editable files anywhere?

Hello, I have printed out all of my parts and started my LR2 build. The problem I ran into was the pipe that was able to find local and I purchased was slightly oversized(1.05” according to my calipers) and I cracked a few of my parts. I already redesigned the router plate to accommodate the wider spread of the bearing holders but I need to change the XZ Main parts. Does anyone know where I might find the parts that are not a mesh and something that I might be able to change in Fusion360?

The LR is not open source and doesn’t have the source files available in fusion. It will also be very hard to edit it for that size.

The low rider doesn’t have any sizes you can find in most hardware stores. It has either 1" OD tubing (not conduit or pipe) or the 25mm OD tubing (not conduit or pipe).

I don’t think that increasing the size of those 2 channels by .05in would be that difficult if I had the files to do so. I guess I will just have to create the file myself, I just figured with a community like the one surrounding this awesome idea, maybe someone had the same issue.