EstlCAM problem... tools.dat

A new problem when opening EstlCAM arised this morning…when I launch the program, I got this error message, which basically states that there is a problem saving/opening the tools.dat file, and the expected result being my tool list is gone everytime i restart EstlCAM, when all the other settings are still her…
Any suggestion?
estlcam_problem

Maybe try emailing Christian with that question? christian@estlcam.de

The Tools .dat file has become corrupt! Copy the Tools.dat file back into the specified location.

It strikes me that if the file is corrupt he doesn’t have a file to copy back.
If it helps I have uploaded a basic default tools.dat file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wMDfzUIIH6lxOjPZSIwsxmAaSXJVF9n1/view?usp=sharing

Thanks all, problem sorted!

Please could I ask how you resolved this, I have the same problem and have emailed twice and had no response.

If you delete the tools.dat file, Estlcam should be able to create a new one. You will need to re-define all of your mills though.

Tools.dat and Tools Default.dat are identical if you’ve used Tool List : Save…default. In this case, a deleted Tools.dat will automatically be rebuilt to match Tools Default.dat.

If you don’t have a Tools Default.dat (or its corrupt and you delete it), but have used Tool List : Save as, you can use Tool List : Open (and/or Add) to restore/rebuild/save a new Tools (Default).dat.

If you’ve never saved a tool list, a deleted Tools.dat will be rebuilt with its original entries.

All files are in C:\ProgramData\Estlcam\V11 (check View : Hidden items if you don’t see \ProgramData).