Euro Neck Spindle Mount

hello,

use anyone a spindle with a euro neck ? looking for a good solution to mount a spindle
with a 43mm neck (Mafell FM 1000).

I found this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3555064

Hope this helps.

thx. but this doesnt help. its for the MPCNC -> vertical mounting

sorry, I don’t follow. that is the vertical tool mount for the Mafell you cited unless you have something else. If all you have is a 43mm spindle a generic spindle mount for that size should be ok as they’re not usually dependent on which collet you have unless you’re having issues with changing bits… Please try to explain the issue some more & maybe someone else would have a better solution for you? thank you.

I think he means that he wants to mount it on a LR2, which means that the mounting surface is horizontal, even though the spindle itself is still vertical. What he needs is basically a fixed base for his spindle…

ok my mistake, didn’t realize it was for a lowrider, sorry op. I don’t see one for the lowrider either. all I can find is the other style, which I included for ideas on making your own.

I’m assuming from the other responses, this is for the LowRider. I’d be glad to rough one out and provide a Fusion 360 file for you. You’ll likely have to print it a time or two and make minor adjustments to the CAD. I would need a few measurements.

thx for the offer.

I’ve already created something myself, no idea whether it will work. I have to test it