Extruder Heater Error

Yes, I noticed that the prints didn’t look as finished as some other printers, but it is set to a .4 mm nozzle… Attached below is a picture for my slicer settings.

Also how can I control the second fan next to the extruder?

Does my file print fine? There are 8 or so screens of settings any one can kinda cause things like that.

One of the fans should be the print fan, I have been busy and can’t test it right now. I am pretty sure fan 1 is the print fan.
If you connect with repetier and turn on the fan you can plug it in and see which one is being controlled by the gcode.

Repetier doesn’t seem to want to place your file as an object, but attached below are some pictures of a drag blade holder and here is the thingiverse page for it with the files:

Speeds, layer height?

The file at the very end of this page won’t work?

https://www.v1engineering.com/import-extruder/

Sorry, just realized that all you had to do was click print for your file, normally I have to place it, the layer height is .2 mm, feedrate is set at 100 and attached are the screenshots of the settings, should be the same as yours.

And here are the rest:

Lets see what happens with my file. Your settings look okay at first glance.

Your layer height is .27, and your speed is 26mm/s ish. That should work.

What brand of PLA? It is 1.75mm correct?

Those prints are awful and I can’t tell why.

Wait I think I got it.

You setting that you showed me are not the settings you have selected.

The three drop down boxes in screenshot 14 are not set to the correct ones.

The settings should read “rafted vicious cnc” you have “vicious1 cnc settings”

How do I select it then? The Print Settings, Printer Settings, And Extruder 1 Settings are set to the “Vicious 1 CNC” (Which are the above slic3r settings)

Sorry that wasn’t clear enough

print-should be Rafted, vicious cnc
printer - should be, vicious1cnc settings
extruder should be, hot

If you look at the settings tab and the label you have next to the save icon you will see it. Three tabs corresponding to the three dropdowns you can select. and you can have multiple settings for each drop down. All slicers are confusing like this it is annoying. It should allow you to keep the same settings and have a temp setting for different materials and then the other tabs are for support or no, fine, med, extreme layer heights and stuff like that.

You should just be able to change the dropdown menu selection to the ones I had in the last post.

Ok, I’ll try it, sorry never recall seeing those settings before…

Ok, tried printing the last part for the drag knife holder, and the results looked about the same with your settings, and the raft was nearly impossible to remove, I had to sand it off in the end, I also tried printing your test part, but with the settings it had, it warped and eventually was just sliding around the print bed. Here is some more info if it helps:
MPCNC steel conduit lengths:
Legs- 7.45"
X- 40"
Y- 23"
Z- 15"

Also the table wobbles slightly

Print pictures are attached below:

Let me see your whole machine.

Here are some pictures: Planning to replace the tape soon.

Your belts are loose.

It also really needs to be secured to the table.