Extrusion in Estlcam?

The best thing would be a Nema 17 with potentiometer and a simple display on which the speed can be read, and an on/off switch on the Z-axis. I already have some stuff for this: an Arduino uno, potentiometer, switches, and a 1602 lcd.

But this ready-made thing looks nice too: https://robokits.co.in/motors/stepper-motor-high-torque-with-digital-speed-controller

I searched for a scheme via Google and came across some setups that looks like it, but with a 6-wire cheap stepper motor and unclear diagrams. With a good scheme and instruction I can manage it, otherwise I will fail because of lack of knowledge.

Someone who happens to have a clear scheme for this or knows where I can find a good one?

Yes, saw that one too. This looks quite easy. But I think it is useful to be able to repeat the correct speed for the next project so I am going to try connecting a display as well.

Hi,

A few little steps further with my paint-MPCNC project, but…
I sincerely hope that someone can/will help me. I have found a scheme to control my stepper motor for the paint syringe. But I can’t quite get it working and the creator of the scheme (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZWaCAloiUE) unfortunately does not respond to my request for help.
And I can recreate something nice, but I don’t understand much about electronics.
He uses this scheme (picture) for 3 switches, (clockwise-on, off, counter-clockwise-on) and a potentiometer. That works well.
But then he adds 2 switches (and I mainly need them) that only let the steppermotor run if you keep them pressed. He says he uses ‘pull-down resistors’ for this. And there it goes wrong, I can’t get it working. He does not say which resistor he is using, and I have tried several but without any result.
Below also a picture of the code (I could not paste it in here) that is used with the added code for the pull-down resistors in yellow.

I would be very, very grateful to someone who can help me to get these 2 switches working so that I can further develop my paint-MPCNC.

EDIT:
So, I am a kind of fool. There was no 5V power to the switches… Don’t know how this video-guy managed without, but my problem is solved.