I’m officially giving up on F-Engrave for now. I’ve spend the last month trying to learn inlays. I will say I did learn a lot about how the male and female pieces work together. However after hours and hours of tests I cannot get a good fit. The male part is always smaller than the female. I’ve tried a 60 deg, 30 deg and bought a new 6.2 degree bit. It’s possible I got a bad download, Marlin problems or other issue. I can’t blame F-Engrave because I don’t know if it’s something on my end. I discovered a few things when I use Camotics to visually view my cuts male and female before sending to the MPCNC. If you change the vbit size in F-Engrave the size of the male part changes widths. Which makes sense, but it gets wider if I use a smaller angle bit, which doesn’t make sense at least to me. Seems like around the 60 degree bit size it works the best. But I can’t cut small or detailed inlays with a 60 deg bit. I really want to use the 6.2 degree bit but the male part was the worst of all with this size bit. I’ll post pictures of the F-Engrave I have, Marlin FW version and Inlay pics. But for me I’m going to attempt Carveco using the Marlin PP that I found on another post here. Not sure if that will solve my problems, but giving it a try.