feed rates

ok we have the dw660 that spins @ 30,000 were using all kinds of bits mainly 3mm 2 flute trying to cut 5/8 plywood. what I need to know is the rest xy feed rates z rates (plunge rate) step over …then what do I set the feed rates in marlin?

Start with the setting in the picture. Marlin is the firmware you should not change that from what I have uploaded.

YA I GOT THAT …ALL THE SETTING PIC ABOVE BUT IN MARLIN 100 FEEDRATE SEAMS TO FAST? NO? IT NOT ILL TRY IT OUT THANKS

You should not be in marlin at all.

Are you talking about repetier? The 100 in repetier is 100% of whatever your estlcam setting is. If you feel it is too fast slow it down in estlcam. You should double check that you are exporting in mm/s from estlcam.

haha SO sorry ya I mean repetier and now i’m in exporting in mm/s …so I take it that in all your videos when you say +120% you mean you can slide the feedrates to 120 in repetier…that was my biggest problem…some time I have to dumb it down a bit to understand… but I might swap out the dw660 for something that has speed control …thanks a lot cheers