Feedrate override in cncjs with marlin and Rambo 1.4

My question is about the feedrate override. I have a MPCNC with the newest marlin version running on a Rambo 1.4 board. My control software is cncjs and on the left side is a window for adjusting the feedrate while the g-code is running. However whatever i set, it stays at the same feedrate as specified in the g code. I did not find anything in the forum. I am really lost. I hope you guys can help me. THX

The M203 command lets you set the maximum feedrate.
You can type it in before you run the gcode or edit the gcode and put it at the start.
Alternatively you can use the dial on your physical display to change percentage speed… sometimes I dial it down to 50% and inch my way up as it goes.

well thats the problem, no matter how i change the dial of the percentage feedrate, the feedrate never changes. My max feedrate in the firmware is set much higher then the actual feedrate i am using in my cam. M220 should be the right Mcode for feed change.

It will take some time to have an effect. I don’t use it often, but it affects commands going into the planner, so if there are a few large straight lines in the planner, they will have to finish before the speed changes. That’s what I remember, anyway.

3 Likes

I will try it out today again.