Files to Print and Color

Hello,

I am beginning to print the parts for the MPCNC and have two questions. First, is the list of files below the most current and recommended parts? I downloaded these from Thingiverse. Second, I would like to have the two color scheme, which files do I print in color A and which in color B?

Corner_Block2.STL
Corner_Block_Lock_2.STL
Middle_End.STL
Middle_Joiner.STL
Middle_Z.STL
Mostly_Printed_CNC_-Add_On-Better_Middle_Z
Mostly_Printed_CNC
-Add_On-End_Stop_Mount
Mostly_Printed_CNC
-Add_On-LEG
Mostly_Printed_CNC
-Part-_Z_Taller_Tower
Rigid_Coupler_5_16_to_5mm.STL
Roller_F.STL
Roller_Motor_Mount.STL
Tool_Holder_13mm.STL
Tool_Holder_Nut_Trap.STL
Z_Knob.STL
roller_lock.STL
solderless_Roller_Motor_Mount.STL
z_motor_mount.STL
z_nut_lock.STL
z_nut_lock_11mm_coupler.STL

https://www.v1engineering.com/blog/parts/

That is the recommended list, and it is color coded grey and black, with infill information as well.

1 Like

Huh. I never noticed that list was color coded! I had the same question when I started as Casey does, but just sort of figured it out for myself. Maybe you could change the list colors to have a little more contrast.

Ah, I got it. I couldn’t see the color gradient either. Might want to make it more obvious for those of use that are a little slow. :slight_smile:

I did it more for me. I didn’t think I was good enough with colors to have other people do the same as me. I still look at every single build post for a better color scheme.

These things were easier when I work side by side with industrial designers, those guys are pretty amazing.