I just got my last hardware parts today (belts and drivers) and couldn’t wait and just had to finish the build to the state i could at least let it run allthough i will probably regret that tomorrow (it is 5 am now … ).
Sourcing of some of the parts was a little hard in germany and i still haven’t decided on a router yet, though i want to start out with a dremel and upgrade at a later point, once i am confident enough and satisfied with my abilities to not destroy anything.
It isn’t the prettiest crown i have seen in the forums, and I just realised that I put the gantry on in an awkward orientation, but nevertheless I am happy like a 5-year-old. Most of the defects can be attributed to the paper sliding though i think.
Still have a lot of cleaning up to do in the range of getting a proper table, housing and holder for the power supply and rambo setup and add some cable sleeves. But that will be done in the next days.
PS: I am sorry if my grammar or spelling isn’t on point, but i hope it wasn’t too bad