First Drawings

So I had some problems with the crown test but the great people of the forum had me fixed in no time so I thought I would post some of the pic I took during the testing. The first one is the original crown test with 2 sizes because I missed the step in the walk through that said to scale it…lol

The next two where me trying to play with belt tension

These two I about had a heart attack until i realized it was the pulleys as well

These last two crowns made me feel way better once the pulleys got sorted.

Now I decided that since it was working good I would Try somethings that were a bit tougher than the crown with a bit more detail.

The skull I had to stop as it was going to go off the paper and the pen wasn’t really down good enough. So I put on a new sheet of paper and tried more designs.

Here are the two larger Pictures as a whole.

All I have to say so far is that this has impressed me very much I can’t wait to try wood and beyond. And a huge thank you to Ryan @vicious1 for designing this awesome setup

Sorry if this was to long or to many pictures just excited like a kid at Christmas…lol

12 Likes

Those are great results!

Not too long at all. These are the sorts of posts that keep those of us close to the finish line motivated to keep going.

4 Likes

I love seeing the progression and I can feel the excitement, I love it!!

1 Like