I’m running a Primo 25mm with a 580x550mm bed. My first project (to learn fusion 360 and how to machine, etc) is a storage box made of 15mm plywood with finger joints all-round.
I put pockets in the inside of the box to reduce weight, but mainly because I can and hadn’t done it before.
However, I’ve had some electrical issues and during the pocket clearing my z-stepper motor disengaged and the spindle plowed through making a large (80mm) round hole. To give symmetry to the side, I made 2 inlays and the first thing that came to mind for a circular plug was a planet. Tried to match the colours a little with the wood stock I have - Mars is Jarrah and Saturn is New Guinea rosewood with pine rings.
The perspective distorts the shape and I still have to sand them flush, but it came out well.
Software used was Fusion 360 which is not as intuitive as Estlcam but worked well.