First Projects So Far

I wanted to share some pictures of the first couple official projects I have done, and wife has helped paint. The porch sign and deer clock are birthday gifts for my sister in law. :slight_smile:

Still learning the software but so far getting around in Inkscape, Estlcam, and Fengrave. I appreciate all the advice that is here on the forums.

7 Likes

Technically, they’re both deer clocks…

I had to give up Jager after one poorly thought out evening in high school that involved $1 Jager shots, a $20 bill, and a “friend” who had me join him for a shot of Bacardi 151, to end his night. I think there was another bar involved, with a different special: $1 peach schnapps and another “friend” dealing with a rough break-up who wanted a drinking partner. I don’t remember a lot about that night, but my folks didn’t let me forget the next morning for quite some time…

1 Like

Oh man, those look so good!

I love how the numbers are raised on the first clock. The colour is amazing on the Jager clock! …although trying to read the time might give me a headache. Which is oddly appropriate. :grinning:

1 Like