Here are a few of the projects I’ve started with on my MPCNC in the last couple of weeks. I’ve definitely figured things out a bit along the way and the quality of my parts and nc programming has improved a lot I’d say!
My current setup is a 12" x 12" x 3.5" build area running wireless via V1Pi using a raspberry pi and cnc.js. Everything designed and programmed in Fusion 360.
- First part just messing around, a little spur gear with my initials
- Then, I wanted to make an enclosure for my Raspberry Pi and Rambo board
- Then I made a key rack with a mountain outline, machined out of one board, doing setups on the front and back.
- A nice little cord organizer.
- And finally, just completed my first aluminum part out of 1/16" sheet aluminum. This will (hopefully) get bent into a motorcycle license plate/turn signal bracket. Got it right on my first try and held really good accuracy/tolerances.