First was to recut my 611 plate. Last time I ended up with a 6mm mill for the giant clearing flutes with a hand in the speed controller for 3 hours straight on Adaptive paths, including several restarts for skipped steps.
This time, under an hour with conservative feeds and I replaced the handle on my car door while it ran.
Oh yeah, the old one was crooked. Guess I bumped an endstop an didn’t realize it or something.
I’m happy with this surface finish for now
Next up, self explanatory, just because…
You wouldn’t know it by looking, but I screwed up the order on my paths and put the finishing contour of the F before the clearing path. I saw it plunging and said F it. It chugged right along at full depth.